Thanksgiving Point Photography Session
Thanksgiving Point is the perfect backdrop for those family pictures you've been planning, bridals, graduation pictures, or an engagement photo session. Choose the beautiful 55-acre Thanksgiving Point Gardens complete with the western hemisphere's largest manmade waterfall, thousands of seasonal flowers, and botanical beauty you won't find anywhere else in Utah, or the Reception Gardens at Water Tower Plaza with beautiful rose gardens, a grapevine arbor, fountains, and the beautiful architectural arches of the Loggia (images of both below).
To shoot on property, a photo pass is required. A photo pass is good for one photography session with your own photographer at Thanksgiving Point Gardens or the Reception Gardens at Water Tower Plaza.
Monday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Reservations are not required, but we do recommend you call before to make sure the space is not being used for private events such as a wedding. For the Gardens please call 801.768.4999 and for Water Tower Plaza please call 801.768.4949.
Thanksgiving Point Gardens OR Thanksgiving Point's Water Tower Plaza
Thanksgiving Point Members receive a 25% discount on Photo Passes.
$100/Thanksgiving Point Gardens*
(This includes admission for up to three people. Additional participants must pay the regular Thanksgiving Point Garden admission)
$75/Water Tower Plaza*
(There is no admission associated with this area)
*This is the cost associated for a private shoot. If you are interested in a commercial photo shoot for a business, or commercial filming please click here>
Thanksgiving Point requires a sitting fee for all portraiture (professional and non-professional) taken on property. This includes all posed photography taken on property. Please check availability of the Water Tower Plaza reception areas and Thanksgiving Point Gardens, as all areas may not be available due to private events.
Photographers and guests must check in at the front desk of the Water Tower Plaza Information Center and Thanksgiving Point Garden Visitor Center to sign the photo policy contract and obtain a pass prior to the photography session. Passes must be worn by the photographer at all times during sessions. Passes are to be purchased at time of photography session and are not available for pre-purchase.
• One photography pass required for each session.
• There are changing rooms that may be used if they are available. Restrooms may be used if changing rooms are unavailable.
• Lockers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Water Tower Plaza Information Center. A photo ID must be left in exchange for locker usage.
• Be aware that the staff may be working in the various garden beds throughout the day. Please be courteous to their work and do not ask them to move.
• Do not move tables, chairs, or other equipment that are set up for private events.
• Access to pathways, garden areas, hallways, stairways and rooms may not be blocked.
• Plant labels or other signs may not be removed or disturbed.
• Photos will not be allowed during a wedding, reception, or other private events.
• Do not pick any flowers. Please leave them for others to enjoy.
• Please stay out of the garden beds.
• Photo sessions are not included with a Thanksgiving Point membership. However, Thanksgiving Point members do receive a discount on Photo Passes.
• Thanksgiving Point assumes no liability for loss, theft, or damage to equipment.
• No refunds are availible for photography passes.
• Guests are responsible for damages done to property.
• Violation of any of the above policies will result in the photographer and guest being asked to leave the property.