Summer Camp Scholarships

With the generous support of our partners listed below, we are pleased to offer a limited number of needs-based scholarships. Scholarship funding is not guaranteed; applicants will be added to a waitlist for Summer Camp Scholarships. We will contact applicants in the order requests were received, as funding comes available.

Summer Camp Supporters 

Important things you should know:

  1. Scholarships are first come, first serve and needs-based. In-person proof of EBT eligibility will be required before registration is complete.

  2. Because funds are limited, qualification and submission of this form does not guarantee registration in any camp or class.

  3. All scholarships awarded cover 80% of the registration cost and participants are required to pay the remaining 20%.

  4. Scholarship recipients may register for up to 3 classes or camps per family per scholarship season.

  5. Thanksgiving Point membership discounts do not apply to scholarship funded classes or camps.

  6. Only one application is needed per family.  Not one for each child in the family.

 Additional questions can be directed via email to our Education Registration Team.

Application Form

Thank you for submitting your application for scholarship consideration.  One of our education registrars will contact you to inform you of the scholarship award status and complete the registration process.

Be in the know!

Stay updated and subscribe to our monthly newsletter!

* Indicates required field