Click on an image to view larger
Bring the whole family for a fun-filled event at the annual Easter Eggstreme. At Electric Park, kids will enjoy massive egg hunts filled with prizes such as small toys, treats, and other goodies. We'll also have a special guest, the Easter Bunny, to meet with kids and take photos. In addition to the egg hunts, other activities include riding the cow train, jumping on inflatables, face painting, and more!
- Ring toss
- 3-legged, potato sack, and egg rolling races
- Chalk drawing
- Egg toss
- Egg ker-plunk
- Egg roulette
- Cow train rides
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Doors Open: 10 am
Doors Close: 2 pm
o Adult: $6
o Child: $10
o Thanksgiving Point Member Adult: $4*
o Thanksgiving Point Member Child: $9*
o Adult: $6
o Child: $12
10% discount for Thanksgiving Point Members
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE NOW>
* Call 801.768.4900 to purchase tickets over the phone. Service fees apply to all phone orders.
* Free for children 12 months and under. All children above 13 months need a ticket.
Hunt Times and Activities :
The egg hunts are very popular and crowded during this event, so please be aware of the following items:
- Egg hunts are divided into 4 age groups and take place each half hour, see schedule below.
- There are 5 egg hunts scheduled for each age group. This means you don’t need to show up for the first one.
- We do our best to make sure each child comes away with an average of 10 eggs.
- Bring your own basket/bag. Over-sized “baskets” such as laundry bins are not allowed.
- Parents, remember to make it fun and fair for everyone during the egg hunts, and allow your children to hunt on their own.
Egg Hunt Schedule*:
- 0-3 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 4-6 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 7-9 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 10-12 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
Parking & Directions
Parking is available at Electric Park. You may enter through either the South or East entrances to the park. To get to Electric Park, take exit #284 (Timpanogos Highway) from I-15 and head west on Clubhouse Drive. Turn left at the first light on Ashton Blvd. Continue on the road and pass the business park and FrontRunner station. On the left, will be a large parking lot, which is for Electric Park.