Click on an image to view larger
Bring the whole family for a fun-filled event at the annual Easter Eggstreme. At Electric Park, kids will enjoy massive egg hunts filled with prizes such as small toys, treats, and other goodies. We'll also have a special guest, the Easter Bunny, to meet with kids and take photos. In addition to the egg hunts, other activities include riding the cow train, jumping on inflatables, face painting, and more!
Saturday April 4, 2015
Doors Open: 10 am
Doors Close: 2 pm
o Adult: $6
o Child: $10
o Thanksgiving Point Member Adult: $4*
o Thanksgiving Point Member Child: $9*
o Adult: $6
o Child: $12
*Thanksgiving Point Members must purchase tickets over the phone or in-person to receive discount. No week-of Member discount. Call 801.768.4900 to purchase tickets.
*Free for children 12 months and under. All children above 13 months need a ticket.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE NOW>
Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Thanksgiving Point Box office or over the phone by calling 801.768.4900 Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm. Service fees apply.
Hunt Times and Activities :
The egg hunts are very popular and crowded during this event, so please be aware of the following items:
- Egg hunts are divided into 4 age groups and take place each half hour, see schedule below.
- There are 5 egg hunts scheduled for each age group. This means you don’t need to show up for the first one.
- We do our best to make sure each child comes away with an average of 10 eggs.
- Bring your own basket/bag. Over-sized “baskets” such as laundry bins are not allowed.
- Parents, remember to make it fun and fair for everyone during the egg hunts, and allow your children to hunt on their own.
Egg Hunt Schedule*:
- 0-3 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 4-6 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 7-9 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
- 10-12 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm, 1 pm
*Easter Eggstreme ticket includes admission to Farm Country with a Wagon and Pony Ride.
Parking & Directions
Parking is available at Electric Park. You may enter through either the South or East entrances to the park. To get to Electric Park, take exit #284 (Timpanogas Highway) from I-15 and head west on Clubhouse Drive. Turn left at the first light on Ashton Blvd. Continue on the road and pass the business park and FrontRunner station. On the left, will be a large parking lot, which is for Electric Park.
Interested in joining us for Easter Eggstreme? Please download the vendor form below for more information.