A Most Wonderful Surprise: Due to popular demand Holiday Lights have been extended through December 31, 2015!
Join us this holiday season for the one-of-a-kind Holiday Lights inside Electric Park November 27 through December 31. The Holiday Lights features more than a million lights among all the snowmen, angels, and reindeer. Make this holiday extra special by booking carriage or wagon ride through the lights! (See below for costs and reservation info).
The 2015 Holiday Lights show is the final year that you can drive through the park and enjoy the festivities. The Holiday Lights will move to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens in 2016 for a whole new experience. Make the Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point a tradition your whole family will enjoy and remember each year!
November 27 - December 28 December 31, 2015
closed Sundays and Christmas Day
6-10 pm each night*
* 6-9 pm Christmas Eve (December 24) AND New Year's Eve (December 31)
Member Nights: Thanksgiving Point Members receive a free single car admission on November 30 and December 1, 2015. Must show a valid Membership card and photo ID.
Maximum 12 passengers. No reservations needed.
13 or more passengers. No reservations needed.
subject to availability
$4 per person
- Reservations now open and can be made by calling 801.768.2300.
- Thanksgiving Point members receive a 50% discount on car admissions and 10% off reserved trolley and wagon.
- No discounts for walk-up wagon rides.
- No trolley or wagon reservations available on or after Christmas Eve.
View Map & Driving Directions to Holiday Lights>