12th Annual Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point
Welcome spring this April and enjoy all the colors of the rainbow spread throughout nearly 100 different varieties of tulips during the annual Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. Featuring 250,000 tulips displayed in the 55-acre Ashton Gardens, the Tulip Festival is an awe-inspiring sight that is redesigned each year to create a new display.
In addition to the spectacular tulips, on Fridays and Saturdays the Tulip Festival includes music, vendors, and food. Also, garden tours and demonstrations are held every day. And though there are hundreds of volunteers and staff working behind the scenes to create the festival, make no mistake about it: Mother Nature is in charge of the show.
April 15 - May 7, 2016 (closed Sundays)
9 am - 8 pm
Take I-15 to exit #284 (Timpanogos Hwy or SR92) in Lehi and proceed west on Clubhouse Drive. Cross the bridge and take an immediate right onto Garden Drive and proceed to the Gardens area.
$17: Child (ages 3-12)
$17: Senior (ages 65+)
* 25% discount for military with valid ID
* Free for children ages 2 and under and Thanksgiving Point Members
- Walk-up Golf Cart: $30 for 1.5 hour rental
- Reserved Golf Cart: $50 for 2 hour rental. Must call 801.768.2300 to reserve. 1-business day notice required. No day-of reservations available.
- Segway: $30 for 1 hour rental. Available Monday - Thursday only. Must be 18 or older, weigh between 100-250 lbs, and have a valid ID. Please allow 15-20 minutes for paperwork and training. No reservations available.
All rentals are first-come, first-serve and have limited availability. Last rental at 6:30 pm.