Hunt for Easter eggs, meet the Easter Bunny, and more at this year’s Easter Eggstreme. The fun returns to Electric Park with tons of activities for all ages including rides on the cow train and grain train, inflatables, an obstacle course, face painting, sack races, and other games.
March 30, 2013
Doors Open: 10 am
Doors Close: 2 pm
o Adult: $5
o Child: $10
o Thanksgiving Point Member Adult: $4*
o Thanksgiving Point Member Child: $9*
*Thanksgiving Point Members must purchase tickets over the phone or in-person to receive discount.
o Adult: $7
o Child: $12
Tickets can also be purchased Monday - Friday from 10 am - 7 pm at the Thanksgiving Point Box Office or over the phone by calling 801.768.4900. Service fees apply.
*Children 12 months and younger are free. All children 13 months and older require a ticket.
Parking & Directions
Parking is available at Electric Park. You may enter through either the South, East, or West Gatehouse entrances to the park. To get to Electric Park, take exit #284 (Timpanogas Highway) from I-15 and head west on Clubhouse Drive. Turn left at the first light on Ashton Blvd. Continue on the road and pass the business park and FrontRunner station. On the left, will be a large parking lot, which is for Electric Park.
Hunt Times and Activities :
The egg hunts are very popular and crowded during this event, so please be aware of the following items:
- Egg hunts are divided into 4 age groups and take place each half hour, see schedule below.
- Only one egg hunt per child is allowed during the event.
- There are 5 egg hunts scheduled for each age group. This means you don’t need to show up for the first one. We advise coming to a later one that tends to be less crowded (but still have the same amount of eggs!)
- We do our best to make sure each child comes away with an average of 10 eggs.
- Bring your own basket/bag. Over-sized “baskets” such as laundry bins are not allowed.
- Parents, remember to make it fun and fair for everyone during the egg hunts, and allow your children to hunt on their own.
Egg Hunt Schedule*:
- 0-3 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm
- 4-6 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm
- 7-9 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm
- 10-12 years: 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, Noon, 12:30 pm
*Only one egg hunt allowed per child. Choose any one of the five scheduled times listed in your child’s age group. The first time tends to be the most crowded. Consider coming to a later time.
Easter Bunny visits
Chick-fil-A Cow Train
Bean Bag Toss
||Face Painting (small fee)
*Easter Eggstreme ticket includes admission to Farm Country with a Wagon and Pony Ride.
Food vendors include Thanksgiving Point concession and Bright Eyes Coffee
* If you are interested in being a vendor at Easter Eggstreme please download the application here>